A surreal metroidvania about escaping a well.
Developed: September 2018 - October 2018
- Joseph Henry Stadolnik IV (myself)
- Michael Aviles
- Elizabeth Kirschner
- Kaamil Lokhandwala
- GameMaker: Studio
- Pyxel Edit
Due to our small team size and my diverse skillset, I contributed to numerous aspects of this game but served primarily as a sprite artist. My specific achievements on this project included:
- Drawing all animated character sprites, user interface art, and the game's font.
- Programming wall jumping, camera movement, text rendering, and the user interface.
- Creating visual effects and particles from scratch.
- Advising teammates on working with GameMaker, creating pixel art, and programming.
This game was made as part of IMGD 1001 The Game Development Process, a course at Worcester Polytechnic Institute.