A game about texting a friend that becomes progressively more ominous. Best played in a dark, quiet room.
Released: June 2017
Team: Joseph Henry Stadolnik IV
I made the entirety of this game by myself, with most of the work done from May 2017 to June 2017. This included:
- Writing the full story and script for the game, which contains over 300 text lines.
- Programming all aspects of the game, including the branching dialogue, in Lua.
- Drawing all visual assets using PICO-8's editor.
- Creating all audio assets using PICO-8's editor.
- This was the first game I ever released online.
- It deliberately appears simplistic to make the tone and atmosphere more jarring.
- This is a companion game to NULL, my surreal adventure game.